Saturday, August 14, 2010

CVS Scenario 8/15-8/21

I haven't done any CVS scenarios in a while because honestly, I haven't been taking advantage of the deals.  Unless it was for diapers.  Summertime is usually really busy for us and I try to slow down on the deals to avoid adding more chaos in our lives.  I did the deals last week to get started again and did pretty good.  Here's what I did:

4 Xtra detergents $.99 each after coupons
4 Softsoap liquid pumps $.64 each after coupons
1 Razor $1.99 after coupons
OOP $3.85 and received $4 ECBs 

I also got a raincheck for the Lysol Hand Pump.  

This week I'm planning to do the following:

1 ProGlide Razor $9.99
- $4 coupon 8/1 P&G
- $4 ECB from last week
= $1.99 OOP, receive $5 ECB

2 Glide Floss $3.49
- (2) $1 coupons 8/1 P&G
- $5 ECB
= $.00 OOP, receive $5 ECB

1 Purex 3-in-1 sheets $5.99
2 Dawn dish liquids $.97 
- $3 coupon (purex) 8/15 RP
- (2) $.25 coupons (dawn) 8/1 P&G
- $5 ECB
= $.00 OOP, receive $2 ECB for next week

If you want to know what's on sale next week at CVS, be sure to visit Southern Savers for the complete coupon match-up.  I usually print out what I need to get that week and figure out a scenario based on what we need or what's free.

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails