Sunday, October 3, 2010

Week at a Glance - Meal Plan Monday 10/4/10

This week is going to be weird.  I'm having wrist surgery bright and early Monday morning.  I've never had this type of surgery before and I'm not looking forward to it.  I'm sure everything will be fine and hopefully it will help with my carpal tunnel syndrome.  The kids are spending the night with my parents Sunday night since we have to leave at 5:45 a.m. Monday morning.  Kevin is taking off work tomorrow so he can drive me to and from doctor's office.  We'll pick up the kids afterward and come home to take a nap.  Sissy has ballet lessons on Monday afternoon.  I'm not sure what to expect with this surgery so I don't know if I'll be taking her or Kevin.  

I didn't get finished with my OAMC plan from last week.  I did finish with most of the baking goodies.
Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes - 24, only 22 made it to the freezer, Boo-Boo kept swiping them :)
Chocolate Chip Zucchini - 12 Muffins, 2 Mini-loaves
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip - 12 Muffins, 2 Mini-loaves
Lemon Poppy Seed - 4 Mini-loaves
Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies - 18 Breakfast Cookies
Corn Dog Muffins - 24 Muffins
Breakfast Burritos - 27 Burritos 

The hamburger meat was not thawed out, even though I've had it in the fridge since Friday.  I put the frozen packets back in the freezer since I won't be able to get to them any time soon.  I'm guessing I'll do the meatloaves and hamburger patties in a batch cooking session later this month.  I kept forgetting to soak the pinto beans so I'll do them later too.  

Weekly Breakfasts:  Muffins, Breakfast Cookies, Apples, Smoothies
Weekly Snacks:  Apple Slices with Cheddar; Graham Crackers with PB and grapes
Weekly Lunches:  Corn Dog Muffins, applesauce, cheddar sticks; Pasta Salad, apple slices; Macaroni and Cheese, pearsauce, mozzarella sticks

Monday:  Drunken Pork Chops*, Spicy Black Eyed Peas and Green Beans (surgery 6:15 a.m., ballet lessons 3:30 p.m.)

Tuesday:  Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken , Green Beans, Peas and Carrots (my cousin is coming over to visit and help me out; meeting 7:30 p.m.)

Wednesday:  Egg and Ham Frittata (adding fresh spinach on one side for me and the kids)

Thursday:  CHICKEN REMAKE: 3 Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake*  with salad (family worship night 7:00 p.m.)

Friday: Homemade Pizza - BBQ Chicken and Pineapple

Saturday:  Family Dinner

Sunday:  Spaghetti with Meatballs and Salad

That's it for this week. 

1 comment:

Susie said...

Good luck with your surgery. My mom had that years ago and I was pretty young but I do remember her being pretty uncomfortable afterwards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails