Friday, February 11, 2011

My Friday Favorites 2/11/11


This week's favorites are not just about food...

Rose Hip Syrup at Cauldrons and Crock Pots

Peach & Blueberry Quinoa at Couscous & Consciousness

Tank Top Bag at She Wears Flowers

Stop Thumb Sucking at My State of Grace

Fudge Brownies at Newlyweds Blog (GF and sugar free)

Smores Cookie Bar at Mommy's Kitchen

Charleston Cheese Dip at Mommy's Kitchen

Party Hats at Maya*Made

Mini Spicy Buffalo Chicken Balls (this is a Martha Stewart recipe, but my cousin told me about it so I'm going to try them)

Gigantic Pie Crust Cinnamon Roll at A Whisk and a Prayer

Moose Tracks Cookies at Inside BruCrew Life

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'm so honored to be featured! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails