Monday, February 7, 2011

RECIPE: Asian Chicken Wings (Only 2 Ingredients!)

This recipe was shared with us through my cousin-in-law's mom who's from the Philippines (Hi Christina and Beth!).  We actually call these "chinese chicken wings", but technically speaking, they should be Thai Chicken Wings.

Whatever you wanna call these babies, is fine with me!

Just make them...

You won't be sorry!

These are so tasty and super EASY!

You only need two ingredients.

1.  chicken wings
2.  this fabulous condiment called Thai Sweet Chili Sauce.  (found in the Asian section or ethnic foods aisle at the grocery store)

How much easier does it get???
Asian Chicken Wings
chicken wings (I had about 4 lbs)
Thai sweet chili sauce (I used this whole bottle)
fresh cilantro (completely optional)

Prep your chicken wings.  I cut the tips off and keep them for chicken stock.  Cut the wings at the joint to make a flat and a drummette.  

Place chicken wing pieces in a 13x9 dish and pour the sauce on top. 

Toss the wings in the sauce to make sure everything is coated.  Then arrange them in a single layer as best you can.  Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes.  

Toss and turn them over and continue baking for another 10-15 minutes.  

Sprinkle some torn cilantro over the wings and serve.  

These are so yummy and sticky, pretty much finger lickin' good!

That's it!  Super easy and super tasty.
Enjoy!


This post has also been linked to:



13 comments:

Susie said...

Yummie!!!

Jenna @ Newlyweds said...

Wow that looks so good, and super super easy. Love that!! I bet everyone gobbled those up.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Hi Candi!

How delicious are these! I will be looking for a bottle of that sauce!

What a sweet place you have here! I also perused you crafty blog. I am so happy you left a comment on my blog so I could come by and visit with you!

Kindly, Lorraine

grace said...

Those really look good

Amy said...

Oh my, these Asian Wings look finger-licking delicious! I gotta try it soon. The sweet chili sauce is one of my favortie sauce to use and cook with too! They are delicious!

Amy
http://utry.it

Kathy said...

Love it! I will have to try it - I think my family will think I'm terrific -
Thanks
Kathy

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Awe! That looks so delicious and I am like drooling. Chicken wings are my favorite and then with Sweet Chile Sauce, divine! :) Yummy!

Adin B

Cheerful said...

wow, that's really look great and very easy to do...i will do that this week, thanks for sharing! :) happy weekend! :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Looks so good and tasty.

Spice Up Your Life

Newlyweds said...

easy and yummy!

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

Your post make me drool and I want it now!!!!:D

Cecile said...

wow! looks like it was prepared at a resto :-); sounds yummy! thanks for sharing the recipe...will absolutely try it...!

KatiePerk said...

I just shared this on my blog, with a link to you! They look amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails