Monday, February 7, 2011

Meal Plan Monday 2/7/11

Good morning sunshine!

It's Monday morning and a new week.

Last week we ate some yummy comfort food:
Soup Beans and Cornbread using a ham bone I had in the freezer. 

I used the leftover beans and mashed them for Chalupas.

We had a fun night at the Super Bowl Party.  Here's what the table looked like:

We enjoyed Granny's Chili, Black Bean Salsa, Asian Chicken Wings (recipe posting tomorrow), Creamy Ranch Dip with fresh veggies and Fudge Brownies 

This week we'll be eating:

Breakfast:  cereal with bananas, No Bake Blueberry Granola Bars with yogurt and bananas, yogurt parfaits with granola
Lunches:  leftovers, PB&J sandwiches, fruit, Poppy Seed Pasta Salad
Snacks:  Yogurt Smoothies, PB Smoothies, fruit, popcorn, Pulp Muffins

Monday:  Slow Cooker Meal:  Italian Chicken with Rice, steamed broccoli and green beans


Wednesday:  Frittata with Turkey Bacon and Oranges

Thursday:  Leftovers

Friday:  Thin Crust Pizza - Salami and Peppers

Saturday:  Visiting Family

Sunday:  Subway Sandwiches for Supper

4 comments:

Susie said...

I hope you had a great time watching our Packers win:-) We sure did!!!

Jenna @ Newlyweds said...

Yum!! Those chalupas look excellent.

So did you guys enjoy the brownies??

Mandy said...

Yummy! My mouth is watering! I can't wait to hear how that beef and potato quinoa soup is. I have one of your quinoa recipes on my meal plan for the coming week or so. I've never cooked them before. I've also never made a fritata either! I love your site for all the new ideas it gives me! Thanks Candi!

Unknown said...

What a yummy week! I have GOT to try salami pizza, It's really caught my attention and sounds delicious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails