Monday, June 20, 2011

Meal Plan Monday: 6/20/11


It's confession time...

I think the heat is getting to me. 

I haven't felt like cooking and we haven't been sticking with our meal plan.  

I also haven't been grocery shopping and I really should.

We're trying to eat down our stockpile.  Heaven knows I have enough to feed us for months.  

This is the plan this week:

Monday:  Simple Bean Burrito (or mystery burrito...I forgot to label the bag!)

Tuesday:  Crock Pot Cube Steak and Gravy, green beans and mashed potatoes

Wednesday:  Leftovers or cereal

Thursday:  Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs on toast, turkey sausage and oranges

Friday:  Subway

Saturday:  Supper with family

Sunday:  Dinner out

We'll see if I can stick with the plan this week.

Have a great one!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

mommyhile said...

I have been really enjoying reading your post, it sounds so much like me and my family I can really relate to pretty much everything I have read so far.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails