I'm sorry I've been missing for the last few weeks. My life is truly out of my control right now. I have a ton going on at work and some unexpected things came up. I will be taking a few days off to take care of some business out of town and so the hubby will be holding down the fort for a few days. It couldn't have come at a worse time, but you know what they say, "when it rains, it pours". So I'm holding up the umbrella and trying to handle everything the best I can. We also have our 13th wedding anniversary this month. Boy, does time fly! It's hard to believe, but this time last year we were planning our Disney Trip and I had my carpal tunnel surgery. Enough with the reminiscing.
So back to the monthly meal plan.
I know I always say we're going to eat from our freezer. But this month we really need to eat down what's in that thing! I keep seeing reduced meat at the local grocery store and I've been picking up some every now and again. Now we have all sorts of yummy things to choose from this month.
We have dried beans, country fried steak patties, chicken, sausage,
ground beef, frozen shrimp scampi, pork roast...all in the freezer.
Thursday: Crock Pot
Saturday: Leftovers or Out to eat
Sunday: TBD each week
So I think this month will go something like this:
3. Shrimp Scampi over Angel Hair pasta with broccoli
4. Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken Breasts, Peas and Rice
5. "fend for yourself night"
6. Scrambled eggs with sausage and leftover rice (weird I know, but it was good)
7. Rotel with ground beef and velveeta over nachos with popcorn for movie night
8. Leftovers or Out
9. I'm not sure yet...
10. 15 Bean Soup with smoked turkey wings and cornbread
11. Chicken - Creamy Italian Chicken
12. Louisiana Red Beans and Rice (we ate this a few weeks ago and it was so good)
13. Crock Pot - Citrus Cumin Pork Roast
14. Frozen Pizza
15. Pork Tacos (using leftover pork roast)
17. Cereal or Frozen Meal
18. BBQ Chicken
20. Country Fried Steak with Gravy and Mashed Potatoes
27. Crock Pot
29. Zone Meeting in Columbus
Hope you all have a great month!