Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Meal Plan Monday: 3/26/12

Again, I'm a little late on the meal plan for the week.  I've been really busy with the ministry, being mommy and working at the bakery.  I haven't even been able to do any decently exercising for about 2 weeks.  This is going to kick me in the be-honkous when my friends and I do the Dirty Girl 5K in Atlanta on April 28, 2012.  I am so excited!!!  But I really need to buckle down and do my running again.  I still have my goal to do a 10K and then a half marathon in November in Savannah.  So next week I can focus on that.  I also need to turn the soil in my garden space so we can get our vegetable garden planted after April 15.  My Great-Granddaddy always said to plant after Good Friday to be sure the risk of a late frost has passed.  I'll share our garden plot design soon.  We worked it out the other week.  

For now, this is what we've eaten thus far this week, and the proposed plan for the rest of the week:

Monday:  Pizza from work and spaghetti for me

Tuesday:  Spaghetti, salad and garlic Parmesan toast

Wednesday:  Buffalo Chicken Shepherd's Pie with green beans for the fam and broccoli for me

Thursday:  Crock Pot Chicken Dump - Ginger Soy Chicken, Chinese 5 Spice Rice, honey-ginger carrots, green beans for the fam and broccoli for me.

Friday:  Bean Chalupas, Corn and Tomato Salad

Saturday:  Lunch: Tuna Sandwiches and Oven Cheese Fries with fruit;  Supper:  Wiener Roast, S'mores

Sunday:  Lunch:  Turkey Sandwiches, leftovers from the weekend;  Supper:  Herb Baked Chicken Breasts, mashed potatoes, peas and green beans

Breakfasts:  Greek yogurt with apricot preserves and drizzle of honey and a peanut butter sandwich; Chopped Dates and coconut milk oatmeal with drizzle of honey and chopped almonds with peaches on the side.

Lunch:  whatever I can scavenge...lately it's been Subway sandwiches and salads. 

Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails