Monday, April 2, 2012

Meal Plan Monday 4/2/12

We had a great weekend!  I hope y'all did too. 

My mom's freezer died, so a turkey thawed out and I had to bake it off.  So last night we ate turkey dinner and leftovers. 

I have a little left so we'll probably make turkey tetrazzini with it.  We'll see.

I need to create a new meal plan for April.  The chicken dump recipes were very successful last month, so we'll plan on making a few of those for this month too.  Especially with the nicer weather, we might be able to grill those on my electric grill.  Yes I typed electric.  Don't laugh at me.  :)

Monday:  Spaghetti, crescent rolls and salad

Tuesday:  Bean Chalupas, Corn and Tomato Salad

Wednesday:  Breakfast - Scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, oranges and toast

Thursday:  Memorial tonight.  Chicken Dump recipe:  Balsamic Mustard, Rice and Steamed veggies

Friday:  Pizza on the grill - trying something new to keep the heat out of the kitchen

Saturday:  Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese, steamed veggies

Sunday:  Baked Potato Bar - Potato Nachos

I'm not sure what we're eating for breakfast or lunch.  The kids are on Spring Break this week.  We're planning to go to the Dollar Movie on Monday.  Ministry on Tuesday.  Strawberry picking on Wednesday.  Memorial on Thursday.  Friday I'm sure I'll be pooped out, but we'll see how we're feeling.
 Have a great week!



1 comment:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Buffalo chicken mac sounds good! I didn't even make a menu plan this week with only me and the kids to cook for except for Thursday. It's clean out the cupboard week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails