Monday, May 14, 2012

Meal Plan Monday 5/14/12

Last week I made Chicken Tamale Casserole.  It was SOO good!  I mixed up the precooked chicken into the cornbread mixture and baked it all together.  We all loved it, except my hubby.  Said it was to "corny".   We didn't get to eat the Nutella Crepes last week.  I'm going to try again this week.

Monday - Cheese Enchiladas

Tuesday - Buffalo Chicken Shepherds Pie

Wednesday - Nutella and Strawberry Crepes*

Thursday - Chicken Dump, Rice and Green Beans

Friday - Pepperoni Pizza with Salad - Last Day of School!!! 

Saturday - My husband's company is having a truck rodeo so we'll go there in the morning and then a brother in our congregation is singing at a local theater so we'll probably eat out near there.

Sunday - Autism 5K Walk - Sissy and I will be participating in this walk.  Probably eat out for brunch and then home for nap because my husband's giving the talk in a local congregation in the afternoon. 

Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails