Monday, May 7, 2012

Meal Plan Monday 5/7/12

Boy I'm pooped.  Busiest weekend I've had in a long time.  Between Friday and Sunday I got a total of 8 hours of sleep.  I can't do this, it makes me a bear. 

We sold out of all the cupcakes at May Day at Serenbe.  I was really happy about that. But it does tell me, we'll need some bakers and cupcake decorators to start soon.  I can't do it all on my own and my right hand girl is leaving to pursue a promotion. 

This week Sissy has Field Day, we have meeting tonight, I'm working on a baby shower cake for my cousin (I'm so excited about this and can't wait to share it with you!), deep cleaning at work on Wednesday night, working Thursday, baby shower on Saturday.  It's going to be another busy week.

Here's the plan for the meals:

Monday: BBQ Meatballs over Rice with Salad

Tuesday:  Chicken Tamale Casserole with Corn and Tomato Salad

Wednesday:  Nutella and Strawberry Crepes*

Thursday:  Chicken Dump Recipe - not sure which one yet

Friday:  Pizza and salad

Saturday:  Sloppy Joes with Oven Cheese Fries and Broccoli and Green Beans

Sunday:  Lamb Roast with Roasted Potatoes and Stir Fried Green Beans

I'm going to try my hand at making Baked Sweet Potato and Beet Chips this week.  Can't wait!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Bluezy said...

Chips? Ooo that sounds interesting Beet? Keep us informed!

Donna Rubright said...

Coming over on Wednesday! Love Nutella! Love crepes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails