Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Meal Plan Monday 7/30/12

I'm trying to get back on track with a new routine for the fall.  The kids are starting school in a few weeks.  :*(  My little Boo-Boo will be attending PreK at the public school.  He's so ready, but I'm not.  In the meantime, I'm trying to establish a good morning routine, taking kids to school, going to work, doing housework, running errands, preaching in the ministry...it's a lot, but it can be done.  I know it can, I just have to figure it out.

So meal planning has taken a back seat and I hate it.  We eat out more when I don't have a plan.  And that's a waste of money.

Monday:  Eggplant Parm with Spaghetti and salad

Tuesday:  Baked Chicken with Rice and green beans

Wednesday:  Scrambled Eggs, Toast and Fruit

Thursday:  Crock Pot Beef with veggies

Friday:  Thin Crust Pizza with Salad

Saturday:  Burgers with Oven Cheese Fries, Salad

Sunday:  Tacos, Mexican Rice with salsa

Lunches this week:  Black Beans, Rice and Salad;  Tuna, Celery and Pasta Salad

Breakfasts this week:  Applesauce Pancakes with yogurt, fruit and nuts;  Granola with almond milk and strawberries;  Peanut Butter Toast with Yogurt & Fruit Smoothie

Snacks:  Meringue cookies; Mashed dates rolled in coconut;  Popcorn;  Cocoa Almonds

Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails