Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Meal Plan Monday 9/17/12

Better late than never!  That's been my motto this week.  I've had to switcheroo my routine to accommodate a huge sheet cake I'm doing Friday.  It's my first full size sheet cake.  I'm really excited!  My husband is a transportation supervisor at a local food distributor and this week is driver appreciation week.  So I'm going to make a surprise cake for the drivers to be delivered on Friday. 

I'm also tracking my food again.  I've been doing pretty good about keeping up with my training for the half marathon, but my food intake as been HORRIBLE!  It's ironic how you justify eating certain foods because you just burned a ton of calories.  I thought I had broken myself of that mentality, but I guess not.

This week we've eaten:

Monday:  Creamy Chicken Enchilada casserole.  My husband didn't like the green chiles in the sauce, next time we'll leave it out.  It was really yummy!

Tuesday:  Blueberry Pancake Muffins with Mixed Berry and Banana smoothies.  I used a recipe from sparkpeople to make the pancakes since I didn't have boxed mix.  We loved these!  I'll need to make lots next time and put them in the freezer. 

Wednesday:  Taco Casserole with salsa and avocado

Thursday:  Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken - this is really good.  We ate it a few weeks ago.  Rice and broccoli and green beans

Friday:  BBQ Food Truck man.  It's so yummy!  For $20 we can get the family meal!

Saturday:  Bean and cheese enchiladas

Sunday: Hawaiian Pulled BBQ - this sounds so delicious!

Breakfasts:  peanut butter graham crackers with fruit and yogurt
egg white wrap with salsa and cheese and applesauce

Lunches:  turkey sandwich with fruit
salad with pasta, turkey and balsamic dressing with fruit

Snacks: popcorn; almonds, cheese sticks and applesauce; celery sticks with peanut butter and apple

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Is BBQ truck man going to be back? If so, I may go with you. Kurt will be gone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails