Monday, September 24, 2012

Meal Plan Monday 9/24/12

I finally thawed the hamburger meat.  I cooked up 2 meals of the porcupine meatballs.  Except the second one I made hamburger patties with it.  It was way too time consuming waiting for them to brown.  Patties went faster.  I also made a double batch of Cheap Korean Beef and froze the other batch for another meal.  The rest I browned up and will use for tacos, chili or something like that. 

Monday:  Porcupine Meatballs, mashed potatoes, peas (I'm surprised Kevin liked the sauce since he usually says it's too tomato-y.  I replaced the sugar with honey and molasses.)

Tuesday:  BBQ Pork Sandwiches, Oven Cheese Fries, Salad

Wednesday:  Pancake Muffins with Berry Smoothies, Homemade Turkey Sausage (I'm planning to bake up a bunch of these since they were so yummy and they'll be great breakfasts for the kids on the weekend.)

Thursday:  Balsamic Chicken Dump, Pasta and Green beans

Friday:  Tortilla Pizzas with Salad

Saturday: Bean Chalupas with guacamole salad and salsa

Sunday:  Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken, Baked Potatoes and Salad


Breakfasts:  Banana Oat Muffins with peanut butter; egg whites with salsa and cheese

Lunches:  Turkey Sandwiches with tomato and fruit

Snacks:  Popcorn; Meringue Cookies  ;  string cheese, apple and peanut butter
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails