Monday, October 1, 2012

Monthly Meal Plan October 2012

Can you believe it's OCTOBER!?!?  Where in the world has time gone?

This month is going to be super busy.  I've already have something planned every single day.

I also have my first huge wedding cake.  It's going to be beautiful, simple and elegant.  I can't wait to get pictures of it, but it's not until the end of the month.  We're also going on our annual apple picking trip to Ellijay and we're going camping nearby for a few days.  Some friends and I are participating in the Warrior Dash in Birmingham this weekend.  I'm a little nervous.  I'm not a fast runner, but I can keep up pretty good.  My husband and I are celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary on the 24th.  And I'm going to try to complete my first half marathon on the 27th in Mableton on the Silver Comet Trail.  I haven't registered yet, but I'm training for it.  I'm at the 8th mile marker currently.  I really want to finish my 11th mile and then I'll see how I'm feeling.

On with the food...

Kids request:
Lasagna
Homemade Pizza
Rice & Beans, Chicken and Salad
Pies
Ice Cream

Chicken dishes for the month:
Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken
Parmesan Chicken Bake
Buffalo Sloppy Joes
Crock Pot Orange Chicken
Garlic Pesto Chicken with Tomato Penne

Beef dishes for the month:
Chuck roast
Cheap Korean Beef
Taco Casserole

Pork dishes for the month:
Pork Chops (if I can find them on a good sale)
Pork Tenderloin Tips (turned into BBQ pork)
Pork Roast

Bean dishes for the month:
Bean Chalupas
Bean Nachos
Bean and cheese enchiladas

Pizza Friday nights
Tortilla Pizzas
French Bread Pizzas

Have a great month!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails