Monday, January 21, 2013

Meal Plan Monday: 1/21/13

Yesterday, we tried a new beef recipe from pinterest.  It was Balsamic Beef in the slow cooker.  It was really good.  I didn't have any balsamic vinegar, but I had a bottle of light balsamic vinaigrette I picked up from Aldi a few weeks ago so I used that.  I also didn't have any beef broth, so I just used water instead.  It was really tasty and everyone liked it.  We served it over rice with broccoli.  I'll definitely make it again.

This week we're trying to clean out the freezer:

Monday:  BBQ Meatlballs and Pineapple over rice with steamed broccoli and peas and carrots

Tuesday:  Hoppin' John Soup (I'm using some Italian sausage I found in the freezer) - adding frozen spinach for me and the kids' bowls

Wednesday:  Strawberry Smoothies, Apple Pie Oatmeal, and Breakfast Pizzas (on flour tortillas)

Thursday:  Slow Cooker - Balsamic Mustard Chicken with mashed potatoes and salad

Friday:  Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizzas with salad

Saturday:  eat out

Sunday:  Baked Chicken breasts, salad and rice

Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails