Monday, May 6, 2013

Meal Plan Monday 5/6/13

You probably thought I fell off the face of the earth.  Nope, just really busy.  This week is Teacher Appreciation week.  I found some cute ideas on pinterest of course!  The kids also have field day on Tuesday.  Our nightly meeting was changed to Monday night because another congregation has CO this week.  Wednesday-Friday I have to work at the bakeshop for a busy cake weekend.  Another long week.  Meal planning always helps me feel in control even when I'm really not.  I'm also cleaning out our freezer in case we end up moving.

Monday:  Mustard & Rosemary Pork Loin with salad and green beans

Tuesday:  Ground Venison Slow Cooker Chili with crackers and cheddar cheese

Wednesday:  Breakfast for dinner - Ground Venison Sausage with scrambled eggs and fried taters

Thursday:  Shepherd's Pie with salad

Friday:  out to eat

Saturday:  Tuna sandwiches and oven fries for lunch;  Tacos for dinner

Sunday:  Asian Chicken Wings, rice, broccoli and green beans


Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails