Monday, August 26, 2013

Meal Plan Monday 8/26/13

We truly enjoyed our convention over the weekend.  Lots for me to work on.

This week I'm going to be pulling recipes from my pinterest boards.  If you've already tried some of these, please let me know what you think, ok?  I usually tweak them a little for my family, and I love to get feedback from others who might have already tried some of these recipes.

Monday:  Baked Chicken Fajitas, Corn and Tomato Salad, Mexican Rice

Tuesday:  Szechuan Noodles with Spicy Beef Sauce, Green Beans and Steamed Broccoli, Honey Ginger Carrots

Wednesday:  Cheesy Scrambled Eggs, Blueberry Waffles and Fruit

Thursday:  Red Beans and Rice

Friday:  Pizza and Salad

Saturday: Dinner Out

Sunday:  Sandwiches and Leftovers

Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails