Wednesday, March 25, 2009

CVS Deal 3/22-28

The blogs have been buzzing about the CVS deal for the Crest Pro Health enamel care toothpaste, FREE after ECB. So I had to run over and pick it up. I ended up with:
  • the toothpaste $3.49 - .75 q
  • 2 boxes of Playtex Bottle Liners $4.99 each - $1.00 q x 2
  • Intuition Razor $8.99 - $4.00 q
I used $2.99, $3.00, $4.00 and $4.99 ECBs from last week so I was out of pocket $1.25. Plus I got $6.49 ECB for next week!

Gotta love that CVS!

By the way, I noticed on the receipt there is the following statement "HAPPY SPRING - HAPPY EXTRA BUCKS! APRIL IS EXTRA BUCKS MONTH. YOUR 2% EARNINGS FOR THE WINTER QUARTER START PRINTING AT THE REGISTER APRIL 1ST - NO FOOLING!"

You can go online to see what your winter quarter spending was and you'll have an idea of how much extra bucks you'll be receiving. How great is that!!!

Really gotta love CVS!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails