Monday, September 14, 2009

Menu Planning Monday 9/14/09


Better late than never, right? I waited until Kevin got home from work and left the little guy with him while I took the little diva with me shopping. We hit CVS, Walgreens, Kroger and Publix from 3:00-6:00. I was pooped when I got home so we had a replay of dinner from last week. It's a good thing we love breakfast for supper!

Monday: Breakfast for Supper: Scrambled eggs with cheese, grits, turkey sausage, blueberry bagels and yogurt

Tuesday:
Tacos and Spanish Rice with Black Beans

Wednesday: Chicken Parmesan over Angel Hair Pasta with salad and breadsticks

Thursday:
Teriyaki Orange & Ginger Fish (StarKist SeaSations) over Teriyaki Noodles and Broccoli, Carrots & Peas (I have some sunflower seeds leftover I thought about sprinkling them over the fish and noodles for extra crunch...wish I had some peanuts...might be good to put that on the list)

Friday: Homemade Pizza (
add 1/2 tsp McCormick's Italian Seasoning Grinder to the flour)

Saturday: Crock Pot chicken - Shredded for BBQ Sandwiches

Sunday: Crock Pot chicken - Shredded for Oven Fried Flautas and Spanish Rice

Check out other menu planning ideas at Orgjunkie.com

Enjoy!

Don't forget to check out my Giveaway this week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails