So you know I don't go to Target very often. In fact, I only go if there is something I need specifically from there or if they are having a great sale. Today it was the latter. Here is what I got:
8 Market Pantry brand cheese sticks $.40 each
1 box Kashi TLC granola bar $2.88 ea
5 boxes of Kashi Honey Sunshine $2.88 each
2 boxes Pop Tarts $1.46 each
2 boxes Muffin Pop Tarts $1.46 ea
1 Tide Stain Release 10 ct pkg $3.79 ea
1 Bounce Bar 2 ct box $3.74 ea
- (5) $1.50 coupons for Kashi
- (4) $1/2 coupon for Cheese - Target printable which the computer adjusted down to $.80/2
- (4) $.75 coupons for Pop Tarts - Target printable
- $1/2 coupon for Pop Tart
- $1/2 coupon for Pop Tart Muffin variety
- $1.50 coupon for Tide - Target store coupon 8/23 RP
- $1.50 coupon for Bounce - Target store coupon 8/23 RP
- $2.50 coupon for Bounce bar - VocalPoint
- $1.50 coupon for Tide Stain Release - mailer
= $11.15 OOP, but I also got a $5 Target Gift card for next time :)
I saved 75% in this one trip...I was so happy!!!
I got the Cheese for FREE, Tide for FREE, Bounce for $.74, Poptarts for $.21, Kashi cereal for $.38...that's a bargain!
Visit The Thrifty Mama for more Shopping Superstars and Southern Savers for Friday Finals.
Do not forget to view my Giveaway ending Monday night!