Monday, October 12, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook 10/12/09



FOR TODAY
Monday October 12, 2009...
Outside my window...the weather is gloomy and rainy

I am thinking...I need to call the library to recheck out the books due today


I am thankful for...staying in the house today to get some laundry done :)


From the learning rooms...learning the letter J - jellybeans, jam, jump, jungle


From the kitchen...whole roasted chicken in the crockpot


I am wearing...brown knit pants, bright coral knit shirt (comfy clothes for a comfy day)


I am going...to put all the clean folded clothes away instead of leaving them in the laundry baskets!


I am reading...book of Deuteronomy


I am hoping...the rain slacks off a little so we can pick up a couple of new books to go along with our letter of the week


I am hearing...the dishwasher going, my daughter scooting across the floor with her lamb house shoes and the hum of the computer


Around the house...I need to pull up the spent corn stalks, zuchinni/squash plants and plow everything under so we can prepare the beds for the winter


One of my favorite things...rainy days


A few plans for the rest of the week: try a new recipe for Baked Oatmeal, drink more water, try to walk for at least 1 mile each day on the treadmill, looking forward to the Brick-nic Saturday.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...my daughter in Jan 2008 - she was so little!




Be sure to visit The Simple Woman's Daybook to see other participants.

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails