Friday, December 11, 2009

Walgreens Scenario 12/13-12/19 Rolling RRs


If you are new to Walgreens shopping with Register Rewards (RR), you might find it helpful to read this post HERE by Andrea at Mommy Snacks.

These deals start Sunday, check your local ad HERE. You can view an early ad HERE courtesy of I Heart Wags. Visit Southern Savers for a complete coupon match up.

I'm starting with $5 RR & $2 RR from last week's shopping trip. I'm planning to only roll RR's. I didn't see anything I needed, although I do love those cans of Mandarin oranges so I plan of using one for my filler :)

Here's what I plan to do:

1st order
(1) Complete Solution $7.99 (receive $7.99 RR limit 1)
(1) Mandarin orange $.39 NADQ
= 2 items $8.38
- $5 RR from last week
- $2 RR from last week
= $1.38 OOP and receive $8 RR

*** If you need diapers, you can pick up on the Huggies deal this week:
Huggies Jumbo pack $8.99
- $2/1 Huggies coupon Parade magazine
= $6.99 and receive $2 RR (making them $4.99 per package)

Read How to create your own scenarios.


Visit Money Saving Mom and Deal Seeking Mom for other scenarios.

Enjoy!

This post is part of
BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering
.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails