Friday, December 11, 2009
CVS Scenarios 12/13-12/19 Rolling ECBs
You can view the early ad HERE courtesy of I Heart CVS. You can view the week's coupon match up at Southern Savers HERE. And if you are new to CVS and want to learn the game, read this tutorial by Lissa at Saving Your Cents.
Here's my scenario for this week:
I'm starting with $8 ECB & $6 ECB from last week's shopping trip.
(1) Complete Multi-purpose Contact Solution $9.99 (Get $9.99 ECB limit 1)
(1) BIC Soleil Razor 4ct or Comfort 3 Advance $4.99 (Get $4 ECB limit 1)
(1) Advil PM 4ct $.99 (Get $.99 ECB limit 1)
(1) Filler for $1.00
= 3 items $16.97
- $8 ECB from last week
- $6 ECB from last week
- $1/1 Complete Contact Solution coupon 10/25 RP
- $2/1 BIC coupon inside package or HERE or HERE
= $.03 OOP and receive $9.99 ECB, $.99 ECB, $4 ECB
(4) All Small & Mighty $3.99 each
= 4 items $15.96
- (4) $2/1 ALL Small & Mighty coupon 12/6 RP
- $4 ECB from 1st order (I might need a filler, we'll see at checkout)
= $3.96 OOP
If these scenarios pan out, we'll have gotten $31.93 worth of product for $4.00!!!
Check out other scenarios at Deal Seeking Mom and Money Saving Mom.
Come back tomorrow to read Coupon 101: Create Your Own Scenarios...
This post is part of BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering.