Monday, January 2, 2012

Meal Planning Monday 1/2/12

Weekly meal plan...the new year.  New goals?  Yes.  Eating better and continue to lose weight.  I'll share more about that another day.  Hopefully I can do our monthly meal plan.  I really do enjoy that.

Monday:  Autumn Harvest Soup with Butternut Squash, Greens & Brown Rice and French Lentil Rice Soup

Tuesday:  Tacos and Mexican Rice

Wednesday:  Scrambled Eggs and Sausage with Cheese Toast

Thursday:  Sissy starts back to school today; Crock Pot Lasagna with Salad

Friday:  Pizza Pasta with Salad

Saturday: Lunch:  Sandwiches with fruit;  Chili Baked Potatoes with cheese and sour cream (using leftover chili from last week from the freezer)

Sunday:  Lunch:  PB & J sandwiches, pickles and fruit;  Tuna sandwiches, pickles and fruit;  Supper:  Alice Springs Chicken Casserole , mashed potatoes and peas & greens beans


Lunches this week remain to be seen.  I'm thinking we might go to the dollar movie and meet friends for Chuck E Cheese one day.  Maybe we'll go bowling one morning.  And maybe make homemade chocolate chip cookies one afternoon.  We'll see.  I just feel like we got cheated with the whole winter break.  Oh well.  Just another reason for me to homeschool my little ones. 


Enjoy!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails