Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Meal Plan Monday 1/13/14

A day late...

Monday:  Last night we had Chicken Pot Pie with salad

Tuesday:  Ground Beef Stroganoff (thanks Brenda!) but over rice with green beans

Wednesday: (supposed to be cold and flurries)  Chicken Gnocchi Soup with steamed broccoli

Thursday:  Breakfast for dinner - waffles, cheesy eggs, oranges (I'll have peanut butter on my waffle with sliced bananas, parmesan egg whites and an applesauce)

Friday:  Frozen Pizza with salad

Saturday: Lunch: Pimento Cheese Sandwiches and apples; Supper:  Asian Chicken Dump with pineapple, served over rice with steamed broccoli and carrots

Sunday: Lunch:  Egg Salad Sandwiches and oranges; Supper: Tacos Lucia's Salsa Verde.

I'm making some split pea soup for a sister in the congregation.  I already made her some of the Creamy Carrot soup.  It's chilling in the fridge in pint jars.  I bought some yellow split peas and thought they sounded  yummy for Christina's Split Pea Soup.  Can't wait to try it.


Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to make that creamy carrot soup ASAP!!!! Christina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails