Monday, April 23, 2012

Meal Plan 4/23/12

Our weather is so strange!  It's no wonder everyone has the sniffles and coughs.  This morning we woke up to 44 degrees and wind.   Tomorrow it's going to be even colder down to 38 degrees.  Crazy weather.  So I'm going to bring out my big pot and cook some soup.  I'm not sure what exactly since I just decided this.  I'll check the cabinets and go from there.  The rest of the week will go like this:

Monday:  Soup

Tuesday: Bean Nachos with avocado and salsa

Wednesday: Overnight Breakfast Casserole with fruit

Thursday:  Tuscan Sundried Tomato Chicken over Pasta with a salad

Friday: Pizza

Saturday: Bacon & BBQ Turkey Burger with Oven Cheese Fries and veggies

Sunday:  Citrus Cumin Pork Roast, Lime and Cilantro Rice, Corn & Tomato Salad

Have a great week!

Enjoy!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails