Monday, January 27, 2014

Meal Plan Monday 1/27/14

It's that time of year when I start cleaning out the freezer.  I found a bag of something, it looks like spaghetti sauce? So I have it thawing out to figure out what to do with it.  I also had a ham bone with a good bit of ham left on it, so I thinking soup.  Did you hear it is supposed to snow in Atlanta this week??  Crazy weather, it's 60 degrees today.  All the kiddos are going to end up sick.  I already had to give Sissy a breathing treatment last week.  Oh well...

Monday:  Lasagna Soup with cheese quesadillas

Tuesday:  Crock Pot Pineapple BBQ Chicken over rice with green beans and broccoli

Wednesday:  Pineapple Waffles with bacon and strawberry pineapple sauce

Thursday:  Crock Pot DAY - Ham & Lentils Soup

Friday:  Fish Tacos with Mexican Cole Slaw, Mexican Rice & Beans

Saturday:  Granny's Chili

Sunday:  SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!  We are watching the commercials, of course!  And here's a post from a couple of years ago.  We are going to eat the Asian Chicken Wings, because they are SO good and super easy.  I have a bag of Buffalo wings in the freezer, so we'll heat those up too.  I really want to do a Bacon Cheese Ball, but I'm afraid I'd be the only to eat it and that's not on the diet plan.  So probably just stick to celery and carrot sticks and ranch dip.  Any leftover chili can be used on hot dogs.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha I have found many of unrecognizable things in my freezer. Alaina is so thrilled that we might get snow. I kinda hope we do to but man this 60deg weather is nice.

Carrie Huggins said...

I know! But, I'm so thankful for this weather today. I needed the respite from the cold? We spent all day outside!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails